Howie Green has won over 45 awards for his creative services for national and regional clients including: Coca-Cola, Sun Life Financial, AT&T, Hewlett Packard, Texas Instruments, PBS, Tom Peters and CBS TV.
Howie Green is also an internationally recognized Pop Artist with over 45 solo and group shows of his paintings, in addition to over 50 public art projects & murals.
Some of his career highlights include:
- painted 3 of the cows and designed 2 collectible figures for Cow Parade Boston
- completed mural and art installations in Jacksonville and Delray Beach, FL including a full size Pop Art school bus
- painted a series of murals at the Dimock Center in Boston for Sun Life Financial and an ongoing series of mural projects for The Boston Red Sox Foundation
- created a series of public art works for the Mayor's Office of the City of Boston including a holiday mural on the front of Boston City Hall and numerous public utility boxes for Project Paint Box
- painted 4 giant golf balls for the Rochester, NY PGA Tour and one of the Benches on Parade
- author of the books "Jazz Fish Zen: Adventures in Mamboland" and "Flash: Fast and Easy Web Development"
- a book featuring over 350 of his album cover paintings was published in 2013
- designed 2 collectible figures for the Trail of the Painted Ponies
- 3 of his car designs were finalists in the VW Polo International Design Competition
Power Point Presentation Web Sites - Animation Storyboards & Design
Illustration Print Design Character Logo Design Corporate Identity Branding
Power Point Presentation Design and Production
617.308.6472 | © Howie Green 2015